Industrial Sewing Machine OperatorC D Sports Products
Full-time Help Wanted!!!!
Position open for an INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
Must have experience.
Call 702-368-1492 to schedule your interview TODAY!!!
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal
1. Sewing binding material to mats in a smooth, wrinkle-free application.
2. Performs routine machine service, blowing out and oiling, on a prescribed basis.
3. Operator understands how to deal with basic machine issues such as threading their machine,
changing needles, bobbins, and repairing mats when needed.
4. Complete any required reports.
5. Notify cell lead if a problem arises.
6. Understand safety issues in the area. Use of Scissors.
7. Check material for damage. Can determine if a mat is good/bad quality.
8. Adjust machine guide. Regulate stitching speed, length, and tension.
9. Materials used: Thread, cut mats, yarn/binding