Security Officer (Gold Coast)
Responsible for providing for the safety and security of guests, employees, and property and company assets.
- Circulate through hotel, casino, and outdoor areas looking for possible disturbances, illegal activity, or safety hazards and take appropriate action.
- Patrol will require circulating on foot, and/or Company supplied bicycle and/or vehicle.
- Respond to emergencies in accordance with all applicable laws and company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the security of all keys.
- Complete requisite paperwork related to shift activities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of a normal shift.
- Other physical requirements include but are not limited to: lifting, reaching, kneeling, bending, and episodes of moderate to strenuous physical exertion.
- Prior experience in casino security (or similar field) preferred.
- May be required to possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the Company and/or its insurers.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Apply for Position on Career Page: https://www.boydcareers.com/
Boyd Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.