Guest Room Attendant (The Orleans)
Responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company and departmental standards.
- Ensure the security of guest rooms and their contents.
- Clean assigned number of guest rooms according to company and departmental standards including but not limited to:
- Changing bed linens
- Collecting used bath linens and replenishing with fresh linens
- Dusting hard surfaces
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning bathroom sink, counters, tub and/or shower, toilet, etc.
- Replenish room amenities such as tissues, soaps, etc.
- Stock supply cart with supplies necessary for cleaning guest rooms.
- Update room status and complete requisite departmental paperwork.
- Notify housekeeping office of any repairs needed in guest rooms.
- Handle guest requests quickly and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar position preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to push/pull/maneuver supply cart weighing approximately 200 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Other physical requirements include but are not limited to kneeling, reaching, stooping, bending, scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, and dusting.
- Knowledgeable in the proper use of chemicals used in cleaning guest rooms beneficial.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.