Food & Beverage (FOH Positions): Service Professionals (The Orleans)
Support Boyd Gaming’s robust food and beverage program through various available service opportunities including servers, bartenders, mixologists, hosts/cashiers, runners, barbacks and stewards. Opportunities include positions in fine dining, casual dining, world cuisine and banquets.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Receive and process food and beverage orders from guests utilizing a computerized guest check system.
- Retrieves prepared orders from kitchen/bar area and delivers to guests.
- Carry and balance trays and/or pushcart of food and beverages through kitchen and dining room (approximately 20 to 40 pounds).
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the dining room.
- Maintain established bar stock levels by transporting cases of beer, bottled water, liquor, etc. from walk-in coolers to bar.
- Receive and fulfill beverage orders from guests, cocktail servers, and bartenders.
- Operate cash registers, and accurately complete transactions according to standardized procedures.
- Refresh meeting rooms as required.
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
- Other physical demands of this job include but are not limited to: sitting, bending, lifting, reaching, pulling/pushing, kneeling, squatting, and grasping.
- Prior experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry trays weighing approximately 40 pounds.
- Must be able to grasp, kneel, stoop, and bend on a regular basis.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Apply for Position on Career Page: https://www.boydcareers.com/
Boyd Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.