Food & Beverage (BOH) - Cooking Professionals (Main Street Station)
Support Boyd Gaming’s robust food and beverage program through various available kitchen opportunities including room chefs, sous chefs, line cooks and prep cooks. Opportunities include positions in fine dining, casual dining, world cuisine and banquets.
- Receive and understand computer-generated and/or hand-written food orders and banquet specification sheets.
- Receive and prepare food orders according to memorized standard recipes.
- Coordinate orders for pick-up.
- Prepare food according to established specifications and standardized recipes.
- Prepare food according to customer specifications, quality and portion standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation.
- Consistently apply established safety and sanitation procedures.
- Inspect equipment, spices, and food products to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Maintain established inventory levels of workstation.
- Ensure proper rotation and utilization of stored food to prevent waste.
- Prior experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Must be able to receive and understand food orders and banquet specification sheets.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to maneuver 25 pounds throughout shift.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Apply for Position on Career Page: https://www.boydcareers.com/
Boyd Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.