Dice Dealer (Sam's Town Las Vegas)
Deal assigned dice games in an accurate manner while providing outstanding guest service.
- Deal craps according to rules of the game and company policies and procedures.
- Exchange cash for proper amounts of chips.
- Comprehend and retain gaming regulations and company procedures.
- Record information on written gaming documents.
- Calculate spots on dice.
- Compute payable odds to pay winning bets quickly and accurately.
- Separate (cut) gaming chips into specific amounts to pay winning players and collect losing bets.
- Inform customers regarding rules of game.
- Ensure wagers are placed before dice are thrown.
- Complete any required forms, records, and documents.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Six (6) months of prior experience or dealer’s school strongly preferred.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable company policies and gaming regulations.
- Must have excellent customer skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time for majority of shift.
- Must be able to bend and reach across gaming table.
- Must be able to use hands to deal and collect playing cards.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Apply for Position on Career Page: https://www.boydcareers.com/
Boyd Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.