Call Center Agent: Hotel Reservations Agent (Boyd Gaming Corporate)
Provide guests with friendly and efficient service by answering incoming calls for the purpose of selling and reserving hotel rooms in a high volume call center for multiple properties.
• Answer incoming customer calls.
• Cross sell room reservations across multiple properties.
• Access LMS, RMS, and CMS systems and be able to make informed decisions regarding comps, discounted and full rate rooms for hotel guests.
• Possess knowledge of rates, room types, room availability, hotel policies and procedures.
• Resolve customer complaints and answer guest inquiries regarding hotel services, events, directions, local attractions, etc. in a friendly, professional manner.
• Utilize computer systems to run and compile necessary related reports.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• One year experience in a call center required with hotel industry experience preferred.
• Ability to communicate with guests and Boyd Team Members in English.
• Ability to utilize basic office/call center equipment not limited to: computer, headset and telephone.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Detail oriented and able to multitask.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Apply for position by clicking link:
Boyd Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.