ReceptionistBarrett & Co., Inc.
Full-time Receptionist Needed!!!
Immediate opening for Front Desk in a Real Estate Office!
Must have great telephone and computer skills, data input ability.
Job duties to include travel arrangements, invoicing, research, filing, etc.
Applicants, send your resume to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Receptionist Additional Responsibilities:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing and taking notes
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing call's as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.