Analyst Project Manager - Customer Delivery #00262028Barclay
Analyst Project Manager
Analyst Project Manager sought by Barclays Services LLC for its Henderson, NV location. Define project scope, schedule timely delivery of project deliverables, managing risks & issues logs and other required documentation in accordance with project methodology guidelines.
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field
• 3 years of progressive, post-bachelor's experience in the position offered or as a Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Software Engineer, or closely related position.
Experience must include:
• Project management and the following: Utilizing project management approach and Solutions Delivery Life Cycle methodologies to perform process analysis & achieve project goals within designated project constraints; Utilizing quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to define and communicate business goals, processes, requirements, and solutions to business issues
• Utilizing Process optimization skills & best practices to define & develop project workflows and streamlining data integration
• Utilizing development methodologies such as Agile delivery, include Rally, & Scrum tools to develop project deliverables that meet agile standards and processes
• Utilizing TSYS Mainframe to validate and approve changes incorporated by TSYS based on project scope/ request
• Utilizing Microsoft Project for daily project management. 40 hours/week.
Apply online at https://barclays.taleo.net/careersection/2/moresearch.ftl & enter job # 00262028.
Barclays is an Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.