Electrical Plumbing, Low Voltage Sheet Metal Carpentry, Heavy Equipment Operators
Apprenticeship Skills Training Opportunity
The Nevada Chapter of the Associated Builders and Contractors will be accepting applications for its state-certified Apprenticeship Program.
- Electrical Plumbing (Reno only)
- Low Voltage Sheet Metal Carpentry
- Heavy Equipment Operators
All Applicants must meet and provide proof of the following requirements at the time of application:
- Age (minimum 18 years)
- Current Driver's License or Current Passport or Current DMV Identification Card
- High School Graduation or TASC
- Birth Certificate Applications will not be accepted without the documentation listed above.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to attend a free math class PRIOR to applying a limited number of seats may be available. ALL minorities, including women, are encouraged to apply. The recruitment, selection, employment, and training of apprentices during their apprenticeship shall be without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), sexual orientation, age (40 or older), genetic information, gender identity or disability. All ABC Nevada Employer Sponsors are Equal Opportunity Employers. All programs are VA Approved.