Large General Building Contractor Seeking Experienced Superintendent to Join Our Team!
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience On Public Works Verticle Type Projects Ranging In Values ($5,000,000 30,000,000).
- Strong Scheduling and Coordinating Skills with Subcontractors Is A Must!
- Knowledge of E-builder and Primavera P6 Software Programs Would Be A Definite Plus!
Please Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with building owners and tenants to determine build-out needs
- Act as a mediator between landlords and tenants to devise mutually beneficial solutions
- Draw up estimates for construction projects, including labor, materials, and other costs
- Implement cost-effective solutions and project management techniques throughout the project
- Hire, train, and assign contractors to project
- Maintain daily log of build-out progress
- Coordinate all construction project activities and services across construction team
- Oversee a strict build-out schedule, ensuring milestones are reached and deadlines are met
- Update landlords and tenants on build-out progress throughout the project
- Perform walk-through and aftercare instructions with landlord and tenants after project completion
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal