Assistant CSR/ ReceptionistAniello Ins Agency
Full-Time Assistant SR/Receptionist needed!
Assist with P&C insurance claims, certificates of insurance, answer phones, process incoming & outgoing mail. Other duties as assigned.
- MS Office and Outlook.
- Detail oriented,
Salary DOE and Excellent benefits pkg.
Email resume to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
Other Skills and Knowledge:
- Effective use of English grammar, spelling, and vocabulary
- Knowledge of standard procedures and practices in an office
- Ability to communicate must be fairly strong, as this will promote effective working relationships with other members of staff
- Ability to understand people that come around, with a degree of poise, and to assist them with their inquiries, and help them with the necessary information that they want
- Ability to flow well with visitors to the office, and also to maintain a cooperative relationship with other staff
- Ability to learn on the job and apply to work. This learning should include information about personnel, organization, and service improvement
- Ability to work effectively under continuing pressure and possible interruptions
- Ability to understand and keep to instructions, whether oral or written
- Ability to use the computer fairly well
- Any previous training in customer service or people management will be an added advantage
- Having a chatty and cheery personality. This may sometimes feel like an unwanted or under-valued trait, but it’s something some employers want
- A smiling face: as a receptionist of any class, a smiling face is really important
- Ability to be organized and friendly. This goes just beyond the role of picking up the phone to answer to calls
Provided by The Las Vegas Review Journal