AnesthesiologistAnesthesia and Intensive Care Specialists, LLP
• Las Vegas, NV Multiple locations, local traveled required.
• BC in Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography, and Nevada Medical License required.
• Ability to actively monitor patient conditions before, during and after treatments or procedures.
• Ability to provide and sustain life-saving support and airway management during an emergency situation.
• Strong note-taking and record-keeping skills.
• Ability to coordinate the administration of anesthetic medications with surgeons during surgical procedures.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• TEE capable. Ideal applicants are already fellowship trained.
• Ability to rapidly solve complex problems.
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
• Outstanding time management skills a must.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.