Quality Control TechnicianAmerican West Development
Customer Service Field Technician
American West Development is currently expanding its Customer Service department and is looking for qualified applicants with home construction knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Walk homes prior to closing to ensure it meets specifications, quality and schedule standards
- Administer the warranty guidelines set up by builder Maintain a high level of customer/homeowner satisfaction, by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Learn the need for uniformity in construction methods within the company,
- Support company policies and recommend system improvements and policies to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with contractors and ensure quality work
- Must recognize and enforce quality standards and construction standards.
- Must have hands-on construction experience and be able to perform some repairs
- Some computer knowledge required
- Good communication abilities are essential
Excellent compensation package.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.