Customer Service Field TechnicianAmerican West Development
Customer Service Field Technician
American West Development is currently expanding its Customer Service department and is looking for qualified applicants with home construction knowledge and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer the warranty guidelines set up by builder
- Maintain a high level of customer/homeowner satisfaction, by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Learn the need for uniformity in construction methods within the company, support company policies and recommend system improvements and policies to ensure compliance with quality standards. Develop and maintain good rapport with contractors and ensure quality work
- Must recognize and enforce quality standards and construction standards. Must have hands-on construction experience and be able to perform some repairs
- Computer knowledge required
- Good communication abilities are essential
- Excellent compensation package.
You may also apply in person at American West Development, 250 Pilot Road, Suite 140, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Fax resume at (702) 617-1727 or go to www.americanwesthomes.com and fill out an application.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.