Medical Assistant/ManagerAdvanced Digestive Disease
Medical Assistant/Office Manager
Back & Front Office Experience.
Minimum 2 years experience in Medical Field
Full or Part Time
Fax resume to 702-363-8807 or email: email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. We promote a drug-free work environment.
- The medical office manager is responsible for the financial performance of the revenue cycle
- Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records, billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting
- Coordination of the day to day operations of the practice
- Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of the staff
- Develops, implements, and maintains office policies and procedures
- Interviews, hires, and trains a productive medical office team and conducts performance reviews
- Maintains and manages all filing and organizational systems for the practice
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Coordinates staff meetings for administrative and clinical staff
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external meetings and conferences
- Ensures staffing is appropriate for day to day operations
- Assists in special projects
- Assists in recruiting clinicians